Faceted into clear geometry with strong lines, the GUNNAR EPOCH magnesium/aluminum alloy frame is for those who see their path. Solid, engineered struts hide spring hinges. Three dimensionally adjustable nose pads conform for a perfect fit. Semi-rimless design provides an unobstructed lower field of view.
i-Fi Pro Lens Coatings in the ready-to-wear version deliver top end performance. Highly wrapped, yet designed for a wide range of prescriptions, every aspect of EPOCH computer eyewear is clearly defined.
Rx RANGE: +2.50 to -2.50
Min/Max PD: 57/68
- The proprietary lens shape protects your eyes from drying air currents
- Specifically tuned focusing power improves detail for clearer vision
- Amber lens tint filters out harsh artificial light to reduce eye strain and improve contrast
- iFi pro lens coating provides users the sharpest visual experience
- Protective lens coatings include anti-reflective properties to reduce glare
- Gently curved temples provide necessary retention to keep eyewear in place
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy
- Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomcally fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place
- Unique semi-rimless frame design minimizes peripheral distractions